Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sooooo pirate pictures! Right! Here we goooo....

http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc02081ut8.jpg

Mwhahahahahahaha


Real ones some other time....





I made cookies the other day! It was fuuunn and pretty yummy. Very chocolatey but not very sweet. TONS OF WORK

They are called chocolate waffle cookies....or something like that....I was going to post a whole thing about them, but as it turns out I'm going to be working on that cookie blog with Reggie. It'll be fuunnnn, and I'll post pictures of those cookies on there.

Quote of the week:
Mom: We'll Loraine's in labor! I just got an e-mail...
Peter: It's not going to rain today? *disappointed*
Mom: Er....No, I said Loraine's in labor!
Peter: **thoughtful look** Where's labor?
Mom and I: **dies laughing** Labor, Washington I suppose.

2 comments:

Jasper Illusian said...

That's great. XD And you must post the recipe!!

ErinS said...

LOLLLLL. Lyss, your little brothers ROCK. Oh man...I just told that to my mom...she's still laughing...*goes of smiling*